Posted on Mon, Feb 11 2019 2:12 pm
by Radiant Life Center
Awakening the Beloved Sexuality, Sensuality and Intimacy in Committed Relationship A Retreat for Couples with Trinity Harris & Louis Carosio April 5th-7th, 2019 Wayfarer Resort along the McKenzie River
Offered only once a year! We know how important a thriving
sexual and intimate relationship is for a happy long term partnership. We have
designed a retreat to help you experience greater connection and
pleasure in this most important realm of relating. We want you to
really enjoy one another! This retreat will be different both in
content and experience than our To Love and Be Loved Retreat.
All exercises and group processes will be held in a container of
safety and respect. No explicit sexual exercises or contact in group.
Read our reviews below to see what others have had to say about this
teaching, experiential exercises, in-group healing sessions and
"private" homework sessions you and your partner will spend the weekend
immersed in .....• Simple tantric exercises to enhance pleasure and build energy.
• The magic of being in complete sensual and emotional presence to one another.
• The power of breath to open the heart and sexual centers.
• Enhancing sensual connection through the power of romance.
• The pleasure of learning how to ask and how to receive.
• Discovering what truly pleasures your partner.
• Healing of past sexual experiences
• Opening to greater emotional intimacy
• The pleasure of awakening true feminine/masculine sensuality.
Learning and living our 4 core principles of connection, appreciation,
taking 100% responsibility and accepting the other as they are.
• Knowing your partner as Beloved.
Retreat fee is $665 per couple - 2 night lodging fee at the Wayfarer
Resort is in addition to retreat fee. Average cost of cabins is between
$95 and $135 per night. Please note, these are 2018 rates and the 2019 rates might be higher.
Retreat will begin at 6:30 on Friday evening April 5th and end on
Sunday afternoon April 7th, 2018 by 4:00 Email Trinity if you would like to ask for an application or Call 541-687-283